WEI is a global humanitarian organization with a driving purpose of addressing the need for safe water in developing countries and for educational opportunities in the world. WEI also promotes wellness through health education.
The mission of WEI is to combat poverty and disease while promoting education, sustainability, wellness, and nutrition by providing safe water and educational opportunities to the underprivileged on the global community thereby improving their quality of life.
1. School building reconstruction in Haiti (Cherrette community).
2. Solano County High School Student Scholarship Program.
1. Constructed a community shower in the Beinnac Community in Haiti.
2. Funded educational opportunities for approx. 100 children in the Gonviaves Community in Haiti.
1. $10,000 still needed for school building construction.
2. $5,000 for SCHS Student Scholarship Program